WWII Hurricane Cufflinks | Made from original parts | Sterling Silver
These iconic sterling silver Hawker Hurricane fighter plane cufflinks are made from the salvaged fuselage of a P2804 Hurricane aircraft.
This British single-seat RAF fighter aircraft, which became renowned during the Battle of Britain, accounting for 60% of the RAF's air victories in the battle, and was flown extensively throughout WWII.
These aviation cufflinks make a unique gift for those with an interest in RAF history and WWII.
Size: 15mm x 15mm
£5 of every item from our upcycled WW2 cufflink and jewellery range will be donated to SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity via Work for Good
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Free postage to the UK, and tracked postage to EU, USA and ROW.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance