Dendritic Opal Earrings | Large Teardrop | in Sterling Silver
Our Dendritic Opal jewellery collection includes these statement Dendritic Opal earrings.
- Shape: Teardrop
- Cabochon Size: 38mm x 18mm (48mm length including ear wire)
- Earring Type: Ear Wire
- Colour: White/ Grey/ Black
- Postage: Free to the UK, fee for international tracked and signed
- Gemstone meaning: A balancing stone, which aligns the chakras and strengthens intuition and improves clarity.
- Birthstone: October
- Wedding anniversary: 24th
Dendritic Opal may also be referred to as Moss opal because of the tree-like appearance, or 'dendrites', which comes from the Greek word 'dendron', meaning tree.
These dark fern link Dendrites form as water rich in manganese and iron flows along tiny cracks between layers of limestone and other rock types.
Colour and appearance varies, as the natural stone has intrinsic differences. The product in the images may be taken as a guide.