Dendritic Opal Pendant | Rectangle | in Sterling Silver
We have a variety of Dendritic Opal pendants in our collection. This beautiful rectangular pendant has some striking markings on it and is our darkest piece of Dendritic Opal
- Shape: Rectangular
- Cabochon Size: 32mm x 20mm (38mm length including bail)
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Dendritic Opal
- Colour: White/ Grey/ Black
- Chain: Complimentary 18" rope chain (pictured) included. Upgrades available at check out
- Postage: Free to the UK, fee for international tracked and signed
- Gemstone meaning: A balancing stone, which aligns the chakras and strengthens intuition and improves clarity.
- Birthstone: October
- Wedding anniversary: 24th
- Matching Products: We also have Dendritic Opal Earrings to complement the set.
Dendritic Opal may also be referred to as Moss opal because of the tree-like appearance, or 'dendrites', which comes from the Greek word 'dendron', meaning tree.
These dark fern link Dendrites form as water rich in manganese and iron flows along tiny cracks between layers of limestone and other rock types.
Colour and appearance varies, as the natural stone has intrinsic differences. The product in the images may be taken as a guide.