Fossilised Mammoth Tusk Cufflinks in Sterling Silver
These beautiful hand-crafted Sterling Silver cufflinks are made from genuine Siberian Mammoth Tusk.
Our fossilised Mammoth Tusk cufflinks are very rare and make unique cufflinks, a perfect gift for the Cave Man in your life or lovers of palaeontology and geology.
Dimensions: 16mm x 16mm
The woolly mammoth coexisted with early humans, who used its bones and tusks for making art, tools, and dwellings, and the species was also hunted for food. It disappeared from its mainland range at the end of the Pleistocene 10,000 years ago, most likely through climate change and consequent shrinkage of its habitat, hunting by humans, or a combination of the two.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following :
- Free postage to the UK, and tracked postage to EU, USA and ROW
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance