Fossilised Wood Cufflinks | Sterling Silver Cuff Links
Our Fossilised Wood cufflinks look striking when paired with white.
Size: 15mm x 15mm
Petrified or fossilised wood is the name given to a special type of fossilised remains of terrestrial vegetation. It is the result of a tree or tree-like plants having completely transitioned to stone by the process of permineralisation.
All of the organic matter has been replaced with minerals, preserving the original structure of the stem tissue. Unlike other types of fossils which are typically impressions or compressions, petrified wood is a three-dimensional representation of the original organic material.
These fossil cufflinks can provide a perfect gift for fans of geology, palaeontology and history, as well as nature lovers.
Please note the natural markings of wood the set of cufflinks you receive may differ slightly from that pictured. The colour will be identical but the markings different.
These cufflinks are provided with:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth