Nautical Cufflinks | Made with original Cutty Sark Copper | Sterling Silver Cuff Links
A unique pair of Sterling Silver cufflinks featuring original Cutty Sark copper. A perfect nautical gift for maritime enthusiasts for Father's Day or that unusual Christmas gift.
Dimensions: Square 15mm x 15mm
The Cutty Sark was a clipper ship and built in 1869. It was the fastest ship in its day and navigated routes that are still considered challenging today. Today the ship is a museum and resides at Greenwich, representing an important part of British Naval history.
These maritime cufflinks immortalise the iconic ship, and look striking against a sharp white cuff.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Free postage to the UK, and tracked postage to EU, USA and ROW
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance