Welsh Preseli Bluestone Necklace | "Stonehenge" Pendant | Oval | Sterling Silver
A selection of "Stonehenge" Sterling Silver pendants made from the rare Welsh Preseli Bluestone. They make a unique gift for those with a love of ancient British history and geology, and who love to celebrate the summer solstice.
- Shape: Oval
- Cabochon Size:
- Regular Oval: 20mm x 14mm (approx)
- Slim Oval: 25mm x 11mm (approx)
- Colour: Blue/ Green/ Grey
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Gemstone meaning: A stone that provides a transformative energy and helps you to take action to overcome current obstacles.
PLEASE SELECT CHAIN OPTION FROM DROPDOWN MENU. Rope chains 18" are complimentary, and upgrades to other chains are available, including 30" chains and snake chains. Unsure which chain length you require? Check out our blog for some advice.
Preseli Bluestones were used to build Stonehenge 5,000 years ago and are only found in the Preseli Hills in Pembrokeshire, Wales in the UK.
Also known as Stonehenge Bluestone, this crystal is made up of a variety of minerals including Dolerite, Feldspar, Biotite and Quartz. The flecked quartz crystals are visible in hard granite, echoing the night sky when polished.