Malachite Cufflinks | Green Gemstone Cuff Links | Sterling Silver
These sterling silver cufflinks are crafted using the finest Malachite originating from Zaire, Africa. They display a striking green colour and make a unique gift for Christmas, or for those with birthdays in April and May.
Dimensions: Square 15mm x 15mm
Malachite is always green, usually in banded tones varying from very dark to a mellow green. It has been used as a mineral pigment in green paints from ancient times and as eye shadow in ancient Egypt. Polished, banded Malachite has been carved into ornaments and worn as jewellery for thousands of years, and in some ancient civilisations it was thought to be a protection from evil.
The stone is known for its protection effect, and is often known as the "Stone of transformation".
These cufflinks are presented with:
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
Beautiful items, perfect size, excellent quality and vibrant green malachite. Delighted with them- sellers really helpful and received quickly, beautifully packaged. Not cheap but a very happy customer.
Highly recommend, great quality and fast service!