Ammonite Cufflinks | Fossil Cuff Links | Sterling Silver
Ammonite cufflinks – a unique gift for palaeontology lovers and fossil enthusiasts.
A unique pair of ammonite fossil cufflinks set in sterling silver. Each pair of beautiful fossil cufflinks is made using a genuine Ammonite from Madagascar, which has been sliced in two, create matching halves that reveal the inner beauty of the specimen that is around 150 million years old.
We have both light and dark shades of brown. These can be selected in the dropdown menu.
We have a broad range of fossil jewellery and cufflinks, including trilobites and dinosaur bone.
Size: 20mm x 15mm approx.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance