Meteorite Cufflinks | Astronomy Gift | Sterling Silver Cuff Links
A stunning set of sterling silver cufflinks made from the rare Swedish Muonionalusta meteorite. They look stylish and are the perfect unique Christmas gift for anyone with a love of space, astronomy, geology or palaeontology.
Dimensions: 15mm x 15mm
You will love these stunning hand-crafted cufflinks, featuring a rare Muonionalusta meteorite that has a 3-micron coating of white gold to prevent any chance of oxidisation.
The Muonionalusta meteorite was discovered in Sweden in 1906 whilst two children were kicking at stones. One child suddenly struck an exceptionally heavy and rusty object – the children had accidentally discovered a meteorite. Having travelled through space for billions of years it crashed to earth around 1 million years ago.
Set in Sterling Silver, these cufflinks use shaped fragments of Muonionalusta meteorite adding elegance to formal wear.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.