Berlin Wall Cufflinks | Historical Gift | Sterling Silver Cuff Links
A pair of Sterling Silver cufflinks made from genuine fragments of the Berlin Wall deep set in Sterling Silver. These unique and iconic cufflinks represent a significant piece of 20th century history.
The nature of the concrete may contain features commensurate with it's age and history. There may be scratches, evidence of graffiti spray paint and the surface may be cracked and pitted. These cufflinks contain no graffiti so just show the exposed wall.
Square: 15mm x 15mm
The Berlin Wall (German: Berliner Mauer) was a barrier constructed by the German Democratic Republic (GDR, East Germany) starting on 13th August 1961, that completely cut off West Berlin from surrounding East Germany and from East Berlin. The barrier included guard towers placed along large concrete walls. Its demolition officially began on 13th June 1990 and was completed in 1992. The fall of the Berlin Wall paved the way for German reunification, which was formally concluded on 3 October 1990.
These unique and iconic Sterling Silver cufflinks are provided with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- Certificate of provenance