Spitfire Cufflinks | Made from genuine Spitfire parts | WW2 Cuff Links | Sterling Silver
Spitfire cufflinks made using reclaimed parts of the iconic Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane. We source genuine spitfire parts during dismantling such as the fuselage, and upcycle them, setting them in Sterling Silver, to produce these stunning aviation cufflinks. They make unique gifts for history lovers with an interest in WWII history.
- Square: 15mm x 15mm
- Rectangle 15mm x 20mm
- Made from the aluminium alloy of a Supermarine Spitfire
- Paint remains visible to maintain authenticity
- Original imperfections still intact
£5 of every item from our upcycled WW2 cufflink and jewellery range will be donated to SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity via Work for Good
These unique gifts are made from Spitfire parts. We don't melt them down – we use them in their pure form, celebrating the original paint marks, scratches and tarnished silver metal.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance
All of our jewellery products are carefully hand packaged
Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.