Art Deco Cufflinks | Monochrome | Sterling Silver
The stunning Art Deco cufflinks are made from black resin and sterling silver. Our own very authentic designs can be dressed as retro chic or modern sleek, and complement many different styles of outfits. Our products are ideal for those who love to be original and truly stylish.
- Shape: Rectangular or Oval
- Size: 20mm x 10mm (approx)
- Material: Sterling Silver and Black Resin
- Postage: Free 1st class postage to the UK. Small fee for international orders
- Cufflink Box: Included
- Complimentary items: We have a selection of Art Deco rings for men and jewellery for women.
- History: Art Deco is an influential visual arts design style that first appeared in France just before World War I and began flourishing internationally in the 1920s. During its heyday, Art Deco represented luxury, glamour, exuberance and faith in social and technological progress.