Art Deco cufflinks | 1920s style cufflinks | Monochrome | Sterling Silver
Our stunning Art Deco cufflinks are made to our own designs, using jet black resin and sterling silver.
Art Deco is a visual arts design style that first appeared in France just before World War I and began flourishing internationally in the 1920s. The movement has been influential in many disciplines throughout art, design and architecture.
During the early 20th century Art Deco represented luxury, glamour, exuberance and faith in social and technological progress.
We are constantly working to improve the sustainability of our packaging, using eco-friendly postage bags made from sugar cane, cufflink boxes and postage boxes made from sustainable or recycled sources.
- Shape: Rectangular or Oval cufflinks
- Size: 20mm x 10mm (approx)
- Material: sterling silver and black resin
- Postage: Free 1st class postage to the UK. Tracked delivery for international orders
- Packaged in high quality eco-friendly cufflink box
- Complementary items: We have a selection of Art Deco rings for men and jewellery for women.