Cutty Sark Cufflinks | Cuff Links made with Cutty Sark Wood | Sterling Silver
This product is sold out
A totally unique pair of sterling silver cufflinks featuring original Cutty Sark Wood – a perfect nautical gift for maritime enthusiasts.
Dimensions: Square 17mm x 17mm, Oval 20mm x 15mm
The Cutty Sark was a clipper ship built in 1869. It was the fastest ship in its day and navigated routes that are still considered challenging today - thundering down through the South China Sea and into the Indian Ocean, then racing to round the southern-most tip of Africa at the Cape of Good Hope.
The ship now resides at Greenwich, representing an important part of British Naval history.
These maritime cufflinks immortalise the iconic ship, and look striking against a sharp white cuff.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.