Dendritic Opal Cufflinks | Sterling Silver Opal Cuff Links
A unique set of Sterling Silver cufflinks using Dendritic Opal.
Dimensions: 15mm x 15mm
Dendritic Opal, also known as Moss opal, has a tree-like appearance created by 'dendrites', from dendron, a Greek word meaning tree.
The lustre of these Opal cufflinks is vitreous (glassy) and features markings in the form of dark fern-like dendrites.
Dendrites form as water rich in manganese and iron flows along tiny cracks between layers of limestone and other rock types.
Colour and appearance varies, as the natural stone has intrinsic differences. The product in the images may be taken as a guide.
These unusual Sterling Silver cufflinks make the perfect unusual gift for Christmas, Father's Day and birthdays.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following :
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.