Fossilised Dinosaur Poo Cuff Links | Coprolite Cufflinks | Sterling Silver
A very unusual pair of Dinosaur Coprolite Sterling Silver cufflinks, these make a unique gift for lovers of palaeontology. Coprolite is fossilised dinosaur dung, 'Kopros' translating as 'dung stone'.
Dimensions: 15mm x 15mm
These fossil cufflinks are encased in Sterling Silver with a quality T-bar fastening.
Large herbivorous dinosaurs like Apatosaurus and Brachiosaurus had to eat great quantities of plants and leaves every day to maintain their weight, resulting in large amounts of dinosaur poop – millions of tons of dinosaur dung were produced every single day in the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods, keeping the forests lush and green. Though the process of mineralization has made them hard and (thankfully) odourless, coprolite can still tell us much about the extinct creatures who created them so long ago.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance