Lapis Lazuli Earrings | Long Cone | Blue Gemstone | Sterling Silver
A set of striking Lapis Lazuli earrings crafted from natural stone and sterling silver for a unique finish. Lapis Lazuli, the September birthstone, is known for its calming properties, deep blue colour, and sparkles of golden pyrite. Lapis Lazuli is also given as a gift for couples celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary.
Matching pendants, bracelets, rings and cufflinks are also available, from our Lapis Lazuli collection.
- Gemstone: Lapis Lazuli
- Stone Size: 30mm x 10mm (at the cone base)
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Polished cabochon
- Colour: Blue
- Type: Ear Wire
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Birthstone: September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Wedding Anniversary: 9th
- Properties: The stone of friendship and truth. The blue stone is said to encourage harmony in relationships and help its wearer to be authentic.
Lapis lazuli has been mined in the Badakhshan province of Afghanistan for over 6,000 years, and trade in the stone is ancient enough for Lapis lazuli jewellery to have been found at pre-dynastic Egyptian sites.