Lapis Lazuli Pendant | Heart | Blue Gemstone | Sterling Silver
A dainty heart shaped Lapis Lazuli pendant crafted from natural stone and sterling silver for a unique finish. Lapis Lazuli, the September birthstone, is known for its calming properties, deep blue colour, and sparkles of golden pyrite. This blue gemstone is also given as a 9th wedding anniversary gift
Matching Lapis Lazuli earrings are also available, from our Lapis Lazuli collection.
- Gemstone: Lapis Lazuli
- Stone Size: 22mm x 25mm
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Polished cabochon
- Colour: Blue
- Chain: Complementary 18" chain included. Upgrades to snake chains and longer chains available at checkout.
- Postage: Free P&P to the UK. International charge for tracked & signed.
- Birthstone: September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Wedding Anniversary: 9th
- Properties: The stone of friendship and truth. The blue stone is said to encourage harmony in relationships and help its wearer to be authentic.
Lapis lazuli has been mined in the Badakhshan province of Afghanistan for over 6,000 years, and trade in the stone is ancient enough for Lapis lazuli jewellery to have been found at pre-dynastic Egyptian sites.