Only 1 left!
Larimar Pendant with Pearl and Topaz | 45mm long | Sterling Silver
This beautifully unique Larimar pendant combined with delicate pearl and topaz stones and set in sterling silver. piece of Larimar, also called "Stefilia's Stone". Larimar is a rare gemstone only found in the Dominican Republic as recently as 1916, and is a form of blue pectolite. The Larimar gemstone is set in a band of sterling silver allowing the back to be visible.
- Shape: Oval
- Cabochon Size: 45mm x 18mm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Larimar, Pearl, Topaz
- Colour: Blue
- Chain: Complimentary 18" rope chain (pictured) included. Upgrades available at check out
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Gemstone meaning: A spiritual stone which radiates love and peace and promotes tranquillity.