Spitfire Cufflinks | Made from genuine Spitfire parts | Sterling Silver
Spitfire cufflinks made using reclaimed parts of the iconic Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane. We source parts of this well-loved aircraft during dismantling and upcycle parts of the fuselage, setting them in Sterling Silver, to produce these stunning aeronautical cufflinks. They make unique gifts for history lovers with an interest in Second World War history.
- Square: 15mm x 15mm
- Rectangle 15mm x 20mm
- Made from the aluminium alloy of a Supermarine Spitfire
- Paint remains visible to maintain authenticity
- Original imperfections still intact
Also available as a set with Lancaster Bomber and Hurricane Cufflinks.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Free postage to the UK, and tracked postage to EU, USA and ROW
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance