WW2 Hurricane Cufflinks | Made from original parts | Sterling Silver WW2 Cuff Links
These iconic sterling silver Hawker Hurricane fighter plane cufflinks are made from the salvaged fuselage of a P2804 Hurricane aircraft.
This British single-seat RAF fighter aircraft, which became renowned during the Battle of Britain, accounting for 60% of the RAF's air victories in the battle, and was flown extensively throughout WWII.
These aviation cufflinks make a unique gift for those with an interest in RAF history and WWII.
Size: 15mm x 15mm
£5 of every item from our upcycled WW2 cufflink and jewellery range will be donated to SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity via Work for Good
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance
Love them! Came with full documentation, even better than they look online also!