Abalone and Shiva Eye Earrings | Seashell Jewellery | Sterling Silver
A striking set of Abalone (or Pāua) and Shiva Eye earrings – the trio of shells is carefully set within a circular sterling silver frame, which makes for earrings that are very light to wear. Abalone shell jewellery is a perfect gift for those who love jewellery inspired by the oceans and nature, and matching pendants are also available.
Abalone shells have a striking appearance full of beautiful shades of striking blues through to aquamarines to greens, with tints of purple and gold, while Shiva has a delicate spiral on a shiny white shell.
Pāua is the Māori name given to three species of large edible sea snails. The region the shells are from and what the animal eats influence the colour.
- Shell: Abalone and Shiva Eye
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Shape: Circular
- Size: 27mm frame diameter. Shells 7mm to 12mm in diameter
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Collection: Abalone pendants, rings and bracelets are also available