Abalone Shell Bracelet | Eight Circles | Sterling Silver
Beautiful Abalone (or Paua) shell bracelet set with 8 individual circular Abalone shells hung on a sterling silver chain. A pretty and colourful bracelet perfect for lovers of jewellery inspired by nature, and very light to wear.
- Shell: Abalone
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 180mm bracelet length, shell size 8mm diameter
- Colour: Abalone shells have a striking appearance full of beautiful shades of striking blues through to aquamarines to greens, with tints of purple and gold.
- Shape: Circle
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- History: Pāua is the Māori name given to three species of large edible sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs which belong to the family Haliotidae, known in the United States and Australia as abalone, and in the United Kingdom as ormer shells. The region the shells are from and what the animal eats influences the colour.
- Collection: Abalone pendants, rings and bracelets are also available
Please note that due to this product being made from natural materials the markings on the shells may differ to that in the picture.