Abalone Shell Earrings | Circle Mosaic Stud | Sterling Silver
Beautiful Abalone (or Pāua ) shell stud earrings with a mosaic finish set in an circle sterling silver frame.
- Shell: Abalone
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Colour: Abalone shells have a striking appearance full of beautiful shades of striking blues through to aquamarines to greens, with tints of purple and gold.
- Shape: Circle
- Earring style: Stud with butterfly back
- Size: 6mm diameter
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- History: Pāua is the Māori name given to three species of large edible sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs which belong to the family Haliotidae, known in the United States and Australia as abalone, and in the United Kingdom as ormer shells. The region the shells are from and what the animal eats influences the colour.
- Collection: Abalone pendants, rings and bracelets are also available