Abalone Shell Earrings | Teardrop with Swirl | Sterling Silver
Beautiful Abalone (or Pāua) shell teardrop shaped earrings set in sterling silver with a single fancy swirls. Shell jewellery is inspired by nature and the oceans and is very light to wear.
- Shell: Abalone
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Colour: Abalone shells have a striking appearance full of beautiful shades of striking blues through to aquamarines to greens, with tints of purple and gold.
- Shape: Teardrop
- Earring style: Ear wire
- Size: 30mm x 12mm
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- History: Pāua is the Māori name given to three species of large edible sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs which belong to the family Haliotidae, known in the United States and Australia as abalone, and in the United Kingdom as ormer shells. The region the shells are from and what the animal eats influences the colour.
- Collection: Abalone pendants, rings and bracelets are also available