Abalone Shell Pendant | 20mm Tree of Life | Reversible | Sterling Silver
A reversible Abalone shell pendant features a sterling silver Tree of Life on one side with Abalone visible behind. On the other side the beautiful Abalone shell is unobstructed with its rich blues and aquamarines.
PLEASE SELECT CHAIN OPTION FROM DROPDOWN MENU. Rope chains 18" are complimentary, and upgrades to other chains are available, including 30" chains and snake chains. Unsure which chain length you require? Check out our blog for some advice.
- Shell: Abalone (also called Paua)
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Colour: Abalone shells have a striking appearance full of beautiful shades of striking blues through to aquamarines to greens, with tints of purple and gold.
- Shape: Circular
- Size: 20mm diameter
- All of our pendants are pictured with an 18" sterling silver rope chain.
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- History: Pāua is the Māori name given to three species of large edible sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs which belong to the family Haliotidae, known in the United States and Australia as abalone, and in the United Kingdom as ormer shells. The region the shells are from and what the animal eats influences the colour.
- Collection: Abalone pendants, rings and bracelets are also available