Abalone Shell Ring | Long Double Teardrop | Sterling Silver
Beautiful Abalone (or Pāua) double teardrop ring set in stylish hammered sterling silver. This is a statement ring and very comfortable to wear.
- Shell: Abalone
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Colour: Abalone shells have a striking appearance full of beautiful shades of striking blues through to aquamarines to greens, with tints of purple and gold.
- Shape: Teardrop
- Size: Adjustable
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- History: Pāua is the Māori name given to three species of large edible sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs which belong to the family Haliotidae, known in the United States and Australia as abalone, and in the United Kingdom as ormer shells. The region the shells are from and what the animal eats influences the colour.
- Collection: Abalone pendants, rings and bracelets are also available