Small Ammonite Earrings | Madagascan Fossils | Sterling Silver
This product is sold out
Ammonite Earrings, Madagascan in Sterling Silver
These small Ammonite earrings are part of our fossil jewellery collection, sourced from Madagascar and wrapped in sterling silver.
Dating back 150 million years, this stunning fossil jewellery makes the perfect gift for palaeontology lovers, geology fanatics and history enthusiasts.
Sliced in half, the intricate chambers of the mesmerising shell display tones of brown, orange and gold.
Ammonite size: 18mm x 14mm (26mm long including ear wire)
Ammonites are said to:
- boost health, prosperity, and good luck
- improve the energy of a home, enhancing vitality, harmony, prosperity, and overall well-being
- bring a sense of stability, grounding, and protection to any space
Also have a look at our stunning ammonite fossil pendants, in similar tones, as well as our popular range of ammonite cufflinks in both light and dark tones.
- Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Free UK delivery. Charge for international tracked.
- High quality packaging
- Silver polishing cloth
- Gift pouch