Ammolite Fossil Cufflinks | Limited Edition Cuff Links | Sterling Silver
This unique set of Ammolite sterling silver cufflinks is crafted from a stunning piece of Alberta Ammolite fossil and is sure to stand out among our other Fossil cufflinks. The perfect present for palaeontology enthusiasts and fossil fans.
Each pair of beautiful fossil cufflinks is made using a genuine Ammolite from Alberta in Canada and is estimated to be around 70 million years old.
We have just 4 sets of these Ammolite cufflinks, the markings on each will be unique depending on which part of the fossil they were cut from (See picture)
Ammonite and Ammolite are similar but the distinguishing difference is that Ammolite refers to the gem quality material made from fossils of particular species of ammonites. Whereas Ammonites can be found worldwide, Ammolites at the moment have only been found in Alberta, Canada – making them much more rare.
We have a broad range of fossil jewellery and cufflinks, including trilobites and dinosaur bone.
Size: 15mm x 15mm approx.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance