Antique Chinese Fan Cufflinks | Jade | Sterling Silver
A truly unique set of Antique Chinese Fan cufflinks, backed with a dark green Jade and deep set in Sterling Silver. They make a striking and unique gift, particularly for lovers of antique artefacts.
We acquired a broken antique Chinese bone fan and upcycled it to make unique cufflinks. The fan is of unknown age but is likely around 100 years old.
There is also the option to purchase these cufflinks without the jade backing.
We combined the delicate intricate patterning of the fretted fan with a dark Jade backing, a combination that enhances the drama of the cufflinks' appearance.
These unusual cufflinks make a great gift idea for him, especially for 35th wedding anniversary, for which jade is the traditional gift, for Christmas and for Father's Day.
Each set of cufflinks bears slightly different markings where different sections of the intricate fan has been used.
Square 15mm x 15mm approx.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth