Art Deco Cufflinks | Clarice Cliff Ceramics Cuff Links | 17mm Square Orange | Sterling Silver
Clarice Cliff jewellery, made using damaged pieces from Clarice Cliff's Bizarre Living Landscapes collection.
Designed in Stoke on Trent in the 1920s and 1930s, Clarice Cliff's pottery is famous throughout the world.
These stylish Clarice Cliff cufflinks are made using shards of a previously damaged, limited edition Wedgwood plate featuring designs by the legendary ceramics artist.
Size: 17mm x 17mm
If you have any broken or damaged pieces you would like to sell please contact us.
We offer a range of options for both men and women, including cufflinks, rings, earrings and necklaces, in our Clarice Cliff jewellery collection.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance