Art Deco Cufflinks | Clarice Cliff Pottery Cuff Links | Yellow and White | 15mm Square Cufflinks | Sterling Silver | Four options
Art Deco cufflinks, made with broken pieces of Clarice Cliff pottery from the Clarice Cliff Bizarre collection, designed in the 1920s and '30s.
- Size: 15mm x 15mm
- Material: ceramic
- Colour: yellow & white
Clarice Cliff was a ceramic artist working in Stoke-on-Trent from 1922 to 1963, changing the face of pottery design and introducing Art Deco shapes and colours into the pottery industry.
Our popular range of Clarice Cliff jewellery includes rings, pendants and earrings.
We offer this set of Clarice Cliff cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance