Art Deco cufflinks | Clarice Cliff Pottery | Purple Mix | 17mm Square | sterling silver
Welcome to our range of Clarice Cliff jewellery, made using damaged pieces from Clarice Cliff's Bizarre Living Landscapes collection, reproduced by Wedgwood.
We source damaged ceramic plates by artists such as Clarice Cliff, using them to create unusual items of jewellery.
These square Art Deco cufflinks are slightly larger than most of our cufflinks at 17mm square to make a striking set of colourful cufflinks. They are made using plates from Cliff's Bizarre Living Landscapes collection, and we also have Clarice Cliff pendants, earrings and rings.
Clarice Cliff is famous throughout the world, rising up through the ranks at AJ Wilkinson's in the 1920s, where she was eventually given her own studio, experimenting with new techniques to produce bolder, brighter colours.
Cufflinks dimensions: 17mm x 17mm
If you have any broken or damaged pieces you would like to sell please contact us.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Certificate of authenticity
- A high quality T-bar
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- Complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling Silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth