Berlin Wall Pendant | No Graffiti | Sterling Silver
Our Berlin Wall pendants are made with original pieces of the Berlin Wall which we have upcycled into unique pieces of jewellery. They make perfect gifts for anyone with an affinity to Berlin or an interest in 20th century history.
PLEASE SELECT CHAIN OPTION FROM DROPDOWN MENU. Rope chains 18" are complimentary, and upgrades to other chains are available, including 30" chains and snake chains. Unsure which chain length you require? Check out our blog for some advice.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Colour: Grey - exposed stone no graffiti (finish may vary)
- Material: Berlin Wall, Sterling Silver
- Size: 30mm x 8mm (length includes the bail)
- Chain: All our pendants come with a complimentary 18" rope chain with upgrades to other sterling sterling silver chain styles available at check out.
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Similar Products: We also sell Berlin Wall Cufflinks and pendants with Graffiti on
- Certificate: A certificate to show it is an authentic piece of the wall is included.
The Berlin Wall (German: Berliner Mauer) was a barrier constructed by the German Democratic Republic (GDR, East Germany) starting on 13th August 1961, that completely cut off West Berlin from surrounding East Germany and from East Berlin. The barrier included guard towers placed along large concrete walls. Its demolition officially began on 13th June 1990 and was completed in 1992. The fall of the Berlin Wall paved the way for German reunification, which was formally concluded on 3 October 1990.