Dendritic Opal Pendant | Large Oval | in Sterling Silver
We have a variety of Dendritic Opal pendants in our collection. This stylish circular pendant has some striking markings on it and makes a statement piece of jewellery.
PLEASE SELECT CHAIN OPTION FROM DROPDOWN MENU. Rope chains 18" are complimentary, and upgrades to other chains are available, including 30" chains and snake chains. Unsure which chain length you require? Check out our blog for some advice.
- Shape: Large Oval
- Cabochon Size: 50mm X 40mm (60mm length including bail)
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Dendritic Opal
- Colour: White/ Grey/ Black
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Gemstone meaning: A balancing stone, which aligns the chakras and strengthens intuition and improves clarity.
- Birthstone: October
- Wedding anniversary: 24th
Dendritic Opal may also be referred to as Moss opal because of the tree-like appearance, or 'dendrites', which comes from the Greek word 'dendron', meaning tree.
These dark fern link Dendrites form as water rich in manganese and iron flows along tiny cracks between layers of limestone and other rock types.
Colour and appearance varies, as the natural stone has intrinsic differences. The product in the images may be taken as a guide.