Fossilised Dinosaur Egg Cufflinks | Sterling Silver Cufflinks | Dinosaur Fossil Cufflinks
These beautiful hand-crafted Dinosaur Egg cufflinks are made from a stunning piece of real fossilised dinosaur egg.
Our dinosaur egg fossil cufflinks are very rare and make a unique gift for lovers of palaeontology, geology and dinosaurs.
Dimensions: 16mm x 16mm
Dinosaur egg fossils were first discovered in 1923 and originally assumed to be from large herbivores but later determined to be from oviraptor eggs. Discoveries have since continued around the world with ours originating from Argentina. There are 3 ways to identify a dinosaur egg fossil: 1) uniform thickness 2) Slightly curved 3) Surface covered in tiny pores
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following :
- Free postage to the UK, and tracked postage to EU and USA.
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance