Dinosaur Fossil Ring | Brontosaurus Bone and Garnet | Sterling Silver
This product is sold out
An unusual and one off dinosaur fossil ring. Made with fossilised brontosaurus bone and set with 3 small garnets on a sterling silver band. A great gift for dinosaur lovers or those with a January birthday as Garnet is the birthstone for January.
Dimensions: 21mm x 16mm
Ring size: One size only. UK = R U.S. = 8.5
Agatised dinosaur fossils are petrified with silica or quartz crystals which gives them their colourful, glassy appearance. This process preserves the cell structure of the fossil.
The Brontosaurus is a giant herbivorous sauropod that roamed the earth during the jurassic period, dating back to around 100 million years ago, and measured up to 22 metres long.
This dinosaur fossil ring is part of our Dinosaur Fossil collection where you can find a wider selection of pendants, rings and cufflinks.
We offer this ring with the following :
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- A stylish jewellery box
- A complimentary gift card
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance