Elgin Watch Movement Cufflinks I Sterling Silver
This product is sold out
A unique set of genuine vintage Elgin watch movement cufflinks set in Sterling Silver. This gorgeous set of matching hand-made cufflinks have been made using these iconic watch movements that continue the life of a once-treasured timepiece.
All of these small oval watch movements are taken from from vintage watches made by the world renowned watchmakers Elgin National Watch Makers. Each piece boasts more than 15 jewels including real rubies. They are full of fascinating cogs, gears and wheels, and many of the watch movements used in these Elgin cufflinks date from the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s.
A perfect gift idea for a graduate, academic, mathematician, engineer or scientist.
Please be aware that these are genuine vintage watch movements and that they will on occasion reflect signs of age.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following :
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.