Houses of Parliament Pendant | Reclaimed Original Stone | Sterling Silver
An unusual Sterling Silver pendant made with genuine Houses of Parliament stone.
This makes a unique gift for anyone with a love of British political history, and a great conversation piece in the current political climate and our post Brexit world.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Colour: Cream (finish may vary)
- Material: Houses of Parliament stone, Sterling Silver
- Size: 30mm x 8mm (length includes the bail)
- Chain: All our pendants come with a complimentary 18" rope chain with upgrades to other sterling sterling silver chain styles available at check out.
- Postage: Free P&P to the UK with a fee for tracked and signed international delivery
- Similar Products: We also sell Houses of Parliament cufflinks
- Certificate: A certificate to show it is an authentic piece of the Houses of Parliament is included.
This cufflink stone was taken from part of the structure of the Houses of Parliament damaged by enemy air raids on 10th May 1941. The debris was turned into artefacts to raise money for HRH the Duke of Gloucester's Red Cross and St John Fund.
We purchased a set of bookends along with provenance which will be sent out with every pendant purchased