Houses of Parliament Pendant | Reclaimed Original Stone | Sterling Silver
An unusual Sterling Silver pendant made with genuine Houses of Parliament stone.
This makes a unique gift for anyone with a love of British political history, and a great conversation piece in the current political climate.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Colour: Cream (finish may vary)
- Material: Houses of Parliament stone, Sterling Silver
- Size: 30mm x 8mm (length includes the bail)
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Similar Products: We also sell Houses of Parliament cufflinks
- Certificate: A certificate to show it is an authentic piece of the Houses of Parliament is included.
PLEASE SELECT CHAIN OPTION FROM DROPDOWN MENU. Rope chains 18" are complimentary, and upgrades to other chains are available, including 30" chains and snake chains. Unsure which chain length you require? Check out our blog for some advice.
This stone used to make this Houses of Parliament pendant was taken from part of the structure of the Houses of Parliament damaged by enemy air raids on 10th May 1941. The debris was turned into artefacts to raise money for HRH the Duke of Gloucester's Red Cross and St John Fund.
We purchased a set of bookends along with a provenance which will be sent out with every pendant purchased.