K2 Mountain Cufflinks | Geology Gift | Sterling Silver
A set of Sterling Silver cufflinks made with granite from the K2 mountain range. These stone cufflinks make a striking and unique gift, particularly for lovers of geology or Southern Asia.
Dimensions: 15mm x 15mm
K2 granite is named after a mountain in the Karakoram Range near the border of Pakistan and China. K2, also known as Mount Godwin Austen, is the second highest mountain in the world. The blue spots are azurite, a soft stone named for its rich blue colour.
This azurite granite is found in colluvium near the base of the mountain, in a remote area visited by very few people. We are very proud of the quality of this rare and hard to find material.
These mountain cufflinks are the perfect gift for your own intrepid explorer.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following :
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
I bought this item for my husband to wear on our wedding day. The quality of the item is very good, it came with a certificate of provenance. Delivery was fast.
Seller was very helpful when I needed to exchange for a pair with more colour .