Lapis Lazuli Bracelet | 7 x Ovals | September birthstone | Sterling Silver
This beautiful Lapis Lazuli bracelet crafted from natural stone and sterling silver for a unique finish. The bracelet is set with 7 individual oval stones joined with silver links. Lapis Lazuli, the September birthstone, is known for its calming properties, deep blue colour, and sparkles of golden pyrite. Lapis Lazuli is also given as a gift for couples celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary.
Matching pendants, bracelets, rings and cufflinks are also available, from our Lapis Lazuli collection.
- Gemstone: Lapis Lazuli
- Bracelet length: 20cm
- Stone Size: 8mm x 5mm (approx)
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Polished cabochon
- Colour: Blue
- Fastening: Lobster Claw
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Birthstone: September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Wedding Anniversary: 9th
- Properties: The stone of friendship and truth. The blue stone is said to encourage harmony in relationships and help its wearer to be authentic.
Lapis lazuli has been mined in the Badakhshan province of Afghanistan for over 6,000 years, and trade in the stone is ancient enough for Lapis lazuli jewellery to have been found at pre-dynastic Egyptian sites.