Lapis Lazuli Pendant | Wide Teardrop | September Birthstone | Sterling Silver
This product is sold out
This wide teardrop Lapis Lazuli pendant is crafted from natural stone and sterling silver for a unique finish. Lapis Lazuli, the September birthstone, is known for its calming properties, deep blue colour, and sparkles of golden pyrite. Lapis Lazuli is also given as a gift for couples celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary.
Matching Lapis Lazuli earrings are also available
- Gemstone: Lapis Lazuli
- Stone Size: 30mm x 30mm
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Polished cabochon
- Colour: Blue
- Chain: Complementary 18" chain included. Upgrades to snake chains and longer chains available at checkout.
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Birthstone: September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Wedding Anniversary: 9th
- Properties: The stone of friendship and truth. The blue stone is said to encourage harmony in relationships and help its wearer to be authentic.
Lapis lazuli has been mined in the Badakhshan province of Afghanistan for over 6,000 years, and trade in the stone is ancient enough for Lapis lazuli jewellery to have been found at pre-dynastic Egyptian sites.