Trilobite Cufflinks | American Fossils Cuff Links | Sterling Silver
A beautiful pair of Trilobite cufflinks set in Sterling Silver.
Dimensions: 20mm x 18mm
These fossil cufflinks make a unique gift. Set in Sterling Silver, their deep charcoal colour has a contemporary appearance despite being around 300 million years old. Trilobites belonged to the group of animals known as arthropods.
Trilobites were stunningly complex and beautiful animals, which is why their fossilised remains are extremely sought-after. These hard-shelled, segmented creatures existed over 520 million years ago in the Earth's ancient seas. They had already become extinct before dinosaurs even came into existence.
Our silver work shows off a range of unique trilobites from Utah, USA. They are from the Cambrian Period, and are up to 570 million years old.
Next to dinosaur fossils, trilobites command a dedicated and passionate following amongst both scientists and fossil collectors alike. They were related to modern day spiders, insects and crabs.
Each ancient fossil is surrounded with Sterling Silver, and features a silver T-bar fastening.
We offer this set of cufflinks with the following:
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed
- An excellent quality cufflink box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth
- Certificate of provenance