Only 1 left!
Larimar Gemstone Pendant | 32mm Teardrop | Sterling Silver
This sterling silver teardrop pendant is made using a stunning piece of Larimar, also called "Stefilia's Stone". Larimar is a rare gemstone only found in the Dominican Republic as recently as 1916, and is a form of blue pectolite. The Larimar gemstone is set in a band of sterling silver allowing the back to be visible.
- Shape: Teardrop
- Cabochon Size: 32mm x 16mm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Larimar
- Colour: Blue
- Chain: Complimentary 18" rope chain (pictured) included. Upgrades available at check out
- Postage: All orders are dispatched within 48 hours with upgrades to next day UK delivery available. International orders sent tracked and signed.
- Gemstone meaning: A spiritual stone which radiates love and peace and promotes tranquillity.