Spitfire Pendant | Made with Original Spitfire Fuselage | Set in Sterling Silver
£5 of every item from our upcycled WW2 cufflink and jewellery range will be donated to SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity via Work for Good
Our Spitfire collection includes a Spitfire pendant made using reclaimed parts of the iconic Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane.
All items from our Spitfire collection are made with genuine spitfire fuselage parts set in Sterling Silver, to produce unique pieces of historical jewellery. The paint remains visible to maintain authenticity and each piece will have imperfections showing the natural wear and tear of the material over the last 80 years.
These Spitfire pendants make unique gifts for history lovers and those with an affinity with the Second World War.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Size: 30mm (inc bail) x 7mm
- Material: Sterling Silver, and aluminium alloy of a Supermarine Spitfire
- Chain: Complimentary 18” chain included, upgrades to other chain options available
- Postage: Free to the UK, a small fee for tracked international postage to the EU, USA and ROW
Our Spitfire pendants come with the following:
- Certificate of provenance
- An stylish presentation box
- A complimentary gift card and envelope
- Sterling silver jewellery care sheet
- A complimentary silver polishing cloth